Swagbucks Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swagbucks Code

Follow swagbucks code

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:19 pm by nirvana

» SwagBucks TV Bot
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 pm by moneybird

» Swagbucks TV BOT
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm by moneybird

» The Institute for Tourism Development
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 pm by nirvana

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm by nirvana

» Equality and the family dilemma
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 am by nirvana

» CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK - VAN LONG - KENH GA PRIVATE TOUR (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT)
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvana

» CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK PRIVATE TOUR (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT)
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am by nirvana

» BA BE LAKE PRIVATE TOUR (3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS)
INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm by nirvana

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allstarrip

INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! Empty
PostSubject: INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE!   INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

So do you just want to join lockerz right now? Well if you email me using the email below within the next 3 hours, you will almost instantly get emailed back a invite.

Allstarrip@comcast.net

Lockerz.com-Make points by answering the daily question and logging in! Takes up 1 minute of your day. With the points you spend them in the shop, which has real real cheap items. A ipod touch is 600 points. You automatically get 4 points a day for logging in & answering a question. So if you do that daily and invite people you will get even more. AND, if you invite 20 people, you will get double the points, so you will get 8 daily!

Why not waste 1 minute a day... It will get you awsome prizes later on!

EMAIL ME NOW FOR A INVITE! I WILL BE GIVING OUT AS MANY INVITES AS I CAN.

Allstarrip@comcast.net
Back to top Go down

INSTANT LOCKERZ.COM INVITES! CLICK TO READ MORE!
Page 1 of 1