Swagbucks Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swagbucks Code

Follow swagbucks code

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:19 pm by nirvana

» SwagBucks TV Bot
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 pm by moneybird

» Swagbucks TV BOT
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm by moneybird

» The Institute for Tourism Development
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 pm by nirvana

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm by nirvana

» Equality and the family dilemma
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 am by nirvana

» CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK - VAN LONG - KENH GA PRIVATE TOUR (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT)
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvana

» CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK PRIVATE TOUR (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT)
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am by nirvana

» BA BE LAKE PRIVATE TOUR (3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS)
This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm by nirvana

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

This might be beneficial to all of you guys, SwagCode Notifier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redeclipse

This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  Empty
PostSubject: This might be beneficial to all of you guys, SwagCode Notifier    This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I found this on the site activeswagcodes.com (this is not my program i own nothing of it all rights go to the admin at activeswagcodes.com)

The maker gave this example video for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpr5gO2tDUY

And said the download link was here direct from the site: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1076347

Again I do not own any of the above links, all rights go to the admin of ActiveSwagCodes.com

file scan for you guys 100% safe: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/a68a978c7d67f1994971e091372d9605fb9e2c8f

(that one that says its a trojan its really not, just a false positive)
Back to top Go down
charlie

PostSubject: Re: This might be beneficial to all of you guys, SwagCode Notifier    This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 am

can't get past the surveys.. i've completed 2, and no d/l
Back to top Go down
Superda4

PostSubject: Re: This might be beneficial to all of you guys, SwagCode Notifier    This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Try doing the when will i die survey it's easy, and thank you so much man for this!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be beneficial to all of you guys, SwagCode Notifier    This might be beneficial to all of you guys,  SwagCode Notifier  Empty

Back to top Go down

This might be beneficial to all of you guys, SwagCode Notifier
Page 1 of 1